Coronavirus - Information for Our Hotel Guests
The well-being of our guests and team member is always our top priority here at the Handlery Hotel San Diego.
We are closely monitoring the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and following guidelines recommended by the U.S Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and our local health orders.
Please note that face coverings are required in California while indoors in all public areas.
We have further enhanced our cleaning, communication, and promotion of healthy hygiene practices.
- Our housekeeping department cleans on a more frequent schedule all public spaces and lobby, including; all high touch points such as but not limited, to elevator buttons, door handles, hand rails, ATM, Chip/Pin stations, and surfaces.
- Rooms are left vacant for 24-48 hours between guests
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are located in all of our public spaces and lobby.
- Team members who have direct contact with guests are provided with surface disinfecting products and hand sanitizers.
- Encouraging our team members to practice healthy habits, including:
- Temperature screenings upon arrival to work
- Frequent and thorough hand washing for 20 seconds with soap and water
- Staying home if they are sick or not feeling well.
We encourage guests with questions regarding upcoming reservations to contact us directly at 619-298-0511.
We encourage guests with questions regarding upcoming reservations or whose upcoming travel may be impacted to contact us directly at (800)-995-4874 or 415-781-7800.